2021 RACK RATES:
|ROOM TYPE||Rate in USD|
|Double/Twin Room – Cottage||$330|
|INGAGI PARK VIEW LODGE||Single room – Cottage||$250|
|Triple room – Cottage||$415|
The rates are in $USD currency but can be converted to Rwandan Francs based on daily rate.
|INCLUSIONS in Rate||Full Board Basis||Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Complimentary turndown every evening Complimentary Fiber Internet only in the Main House/Dinning/bar Water in your room with Cattle of Tea or coffee making|
1. INGAGI Park View Lodge has 8 guest rooms which can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests sharing per room, as a twin or double.
2. We are also able to accommodate triples at Ingagi Park View Lodge.
3. Children aged 15 years and older are welcome and pay the same rate as adults. However, children under 18 years of age are only allowed with their parents or guardians.
4. Children from 0 – 4 Years will stay with their parents at no cost. The baby quote can be provided on request at extra $20 per night.
5. Children above 4 years will pay 50% of the adult rate.
6. We offer special discounts to Residence of East Africa, please contact us for details.
4. Rates include:
Accommodation on Full board – all 3 multiple course meals per day, hot beverages and Bar snacks, complimentary in-welcome foot massage after trekking, wireless internet connection in the main building only, local Government taxes.
In the event of a change in local taxes or the introduction of additional taxes, these rates will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Rates exclude:
Travel to/from Ingagi Lodge, None & Alcoholic drinks, Expresso’s, cold coffees & smoothies, cocktails, premium imported brands and champagne, extra day trips & excursions booked with park authorities or local tour operator, other activities offered by the lodge, gratuities/tipping, massage treatments and curio purchases.
The gorilla permits fees (US$ 1500 per person, per permit – subject to change) can be booked on request.
6. Check-In & Check-Out Times at Ingagi:
Standard arrival time is from 13:00. Departure time is before 12:00. We do also provide a refreshing room or changing should you be participating in any activities (gorilla trekking/an excursion for Golden Monkey sightings/a visit to Dian Fossey’s grave site/ climbing Mount Bisoke) on the day of departure.
We have a comfortable lounge to accommodate early arrivals and later departures, providing more flexibility with transfers in and out of the lodge. Enhancing our guest experience, the Lounge will allow guests to have a light meal, visit the shop stocked with items from Rwanda, have a massage or simply relax and enjoy the views overlooking the chain of the Virunga Mountains.
Our wish is for guests to have a full experience at Ingagi Lodge – to enjoy the lodge itself and participate in gorilla trekking as well as other excursions. We therefore highly recommend a minimum two-night stay.
After trekking it is possible for the guests to return to the lodge to shower, change, have their shoes cleaned and enjoy lunch. The latest departure time from the lounge will be 15:30.
If guests are not trekking, check out and departure from Ingagi Lodge is before 10:30. However, if guests would like to relax in the lounge and enjoy a massage, a community visit, do one of the nature walks, enjoy some shopping or have lunch they are more than welcome to do so until the latest departure time at 15:30.
8. Terms and Conditions:
COVID-19 Flexible booking Terms:
We understand that due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its health implications, you may want to change your plans.
Therefore, during this uncertain situation, the world is facing we are very flexible to any cancellation and able to transfer your booking to later date subject to availability.
The refund is also applied and wave all cancellation fees in case of any travel ban, travel restriction, or COVID -19 infections.
These COVID-19 Flexible terms will be modified based on the situation and will be applied until June 2022.
Normal Terms and Conditions:
- For booking to be confirmed a deposit of 30% is required which is non-refundable.
- All bookings must be fully paid 14 days prior to the arrival of the clients at lodge. Any bookings not for paid for in that time period will automatically be cancelled.
- The full board arrangements include – breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a bottled water in the rooms but does not include soft drinks, alcoholic drinks or any item that is not on the day s menu.
- The rates are subjects to change any time and are based on availability of the rooms.
- Prices are inclusive of the 18% VAT but exclusive of Gorilla permits or any other fees.
Reservations that are cancelled prior to arrival, reduced in number of days or rooms and no shows are subjected to the following terms:
- 25% of the total price for cancellations between 21 and 30 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total price for cancellations between 14 and 21days before arrival.
- 75% of the total price for cancellations between 7 and 14 days before arrival.
- 100% of the total price for cancellations between 4 and 7 days before arrival.
8. Activities beyond the gorilla trekking experience:
- Guided birding and nature walks,
- Visit to Ex-Hunters Community
- Scenic walk around Volcanoes National Park
- Biking in the Village surrounding the Volcanoes.
- Kayaking around Mukungwa River and local handcrafts gift shop visit.
- Authentic village walk & real culture immersion.